Prof. Eugene P. Sheehan
Dean, Professor of Psychological Sciences College of Education
and Behavioral Sciences
University of Northern Colorado
Dr. Eugene Sheehan is Dean of the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Northern Colorado, a position he has held since 2000. As Dean he is responsible for the administration of one of the largest education programs in the Rocky Mountain Region of the United States, with about 100 full time faculty and about 3,500 teacher candidates. His college is fully accredited at all levels: national, state, and discipline and has earned several awards for academic excellence, including the prestigious Christa McAuliffe Award for Excellence in Teacher Preparation from the American Association of State College and Universities.
Dean Sheehan received his undergraduate degree from the University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland. He has Master’s degrees from Trinity College and from the Queen’s University of Belfast. His doctorate is from the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is a tenured professor in the School of Psychological Sciences. His academic background is social and industrial psychology. He has been recognized for excellence in teaching and research, earning the University of Northern Colorado’s Distinguished Scholar Award. He has worked collaboratively with several universities around the world. In 2011 he received an Honorary Doctorate from Burapha University. Additionally, he has given keynote addresses at important conferences around the world.
Prior to his career at the University of Northern Colorado, Dean Sheehan worked as a personnel psychologist for the Irish government and as a vocational evaluator in California.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE CHAIR
Prof. Dr Sandro Serpa
University of the Azores
Prof. Dr. Sandro Serpa is currently working in the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities of the University of the Azores since 2013. He has been a higher education faculty member since 2000. He received his Master’s in Sociology from the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities of the Nova University of Lisbon in 2004, and his PhD in Education, with the specialty in Sociology of Education in 2013, from the University of the Azores. He is an integrated researcher at the Interdisciplinary Centre of Social Sciences of the Azores Centre (CICS.NOVA.UAçores).
He has teaching experience in areas such as Research, Sociology of Education, Introduction to Sociology, General Sociology, Sociology of Organizations, Psycho-sociology of Educational Organizations, and Human Resources, among others.
He has more than 80 publications in international journals, books and other scientific outlets (in Portugal, United States of America, Canada, Pakistan, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, Italy. His research interests are: Teaching of Sociology; Sociology of Education; Sociology of Organizations; Scientific Communication, Society 5.0.
The Scientific Committee consists of the experts in the field from many different countries in the world. The Committee Members evaluate your abstracts and provide insights to improve those further. According to the final decision given by them, you would be able to process further tasks for attending the conference.
Scientific Committee Members
- Prof. Eugene P. Sheehan, University of Northern Colorado, USA
- Prof. Cheng Yin Cheong, The Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Shuan-Ju Rita Hung, Providence University, Taiwan
- Dr. Ahmad Zabidi Bin Abdul Razak, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Bharti, National Council of Educational Research and Training, India
- Dr. Rasa Kirliauskiena, Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, Lithuania
- Dr. Dat Bao, Monash University, Australia
- Prof. Michael H Romanowski, Qatar University, Qatar
- Dr. Chau Kien Tsong, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Sylvia Sao Leng IEONG, University of Macau, China
- Dr. Rogelio D. Rasay, University of Southeastern Philippines, Philippines
- Dr. Amira El-Deeb, American University, Egypt
- Dr. Ghanem Al Bustami, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- Dr. Siti Hajar Halili, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Sangapu Venkata Appaji, KKR&KSR Institute of Technology and Sciences, India
- Dr. Asma Abdullah, Abu Dhabi University, UAE
- Dr. Maria Cequena, Catholic Filipino Academy, Philippines
- Dr. Gary Cheng, The Education University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Emad A. S. Abu-Ayyash, British University in Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Arijit Chowdhuri, University of Delhi, India
- Dr. Abu Salahuddin, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Nurullizam Jamiat, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Mohd. Elmagzoub El Tahir, Ajman University, UAE
- Dr. Charu Khosla Gupta, University of Delhi, India
- Dr. Pauline Swee Choo Goh, Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
- Dr. Rowena P. Pendon, West Visayas State University – Pototan Campus, Philippines
If you would like to be considered to serve on the Scientific Committee, please visit the Reviewer Application.
Mr. Isanka P. Gamage
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM),
Hotline: +94 715 589 870
+94 777 379 779
TP: +94 112044485
Ms. Asha Ratnayake
#531/18, Kotte road, Pitakotte, Sri Lanka.
Tel: +94 112044480/ Ext.6101
Fax: +94 112 873 371
Hotline: +94 76 573 3737