“Don’t Perish, but Publish”
This particular session is specially designed to share editorial experiences of ICEDU 2021 resource persons with the gathering. Participants will be able to direct their questions on scholarly publishing and obtain feedback. It is intended to create an interactive dialog between participants and the resource persons through this session on scholarly publications.
DR. FIDA SANJAKDAR
Date: 07th April 2021
Time: 14:00 ‐ 15:00
MINI FULL PAPER WORKSHOPS
Mini Full Paper workshops are planned to be held during the conference as a special feature for selected papers which will be presented at the conference. The aim is to help develop papers up to publishing standards with the help of professional feedback by the conference chair. This opportunity will be given to registered participants on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, workshops will be held parallel during the conference and will be able to accommodate maximum of 08 participants.
Here’s The Process in 4 Steps
- Send your full paper to Ms. Yasodara Pemarathne via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 12th January 2021
- Your paper will be sent to the Resource Person for reviewing prior to the Conference
- Bring a hardcopy of your full paper when attending the Conference
- Meet with the Resource Person during the Conference and collect insights on improving your full paper
Limited Slots Available. Maximum 08 full papers will be taken to the consideration. Two sessions will he conducted for the selected participants during the conference.
- Pay the conference registration Fee
- Send on or before the Deadline – 12th January 2021
- Send to email@example.com
Moderators will be updated soon…
Date: 08th April 2021
Time: 13:30 ‐ 15:30
SESSION ON TIIKM PUBLISHING OPPORTUNITIES
JOIN ICEDU 2021 AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY.
The session on TIIKM Publications will be facilitated by the Conference Convener Mr. Isanka P. Gamage (Managing Director and Co-Founder of TIIKM). The aim of the workshops is to support research students and researchers in getting their papers published in one of the KnowEX reputed journals. “KnowEx Online” by TIIKM is a trusted solution for Open Access Publishing. By the end of the workshop, all participants will be expected to have submitted an article for publication in their area of research.