Abstract Submission Guidelines
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- The Abstract should be written in English.
- Please indicate one - three most relevant themes for your abstract from the conference tracks.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (An example is given in the abstract template).
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
An abstract is a compendious summary of a research paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
It should be one paragraph with a word limit of 175-275.
Keywords should be provided as a must (no more than 06 words).
Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas.
Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract.
Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Informative titles, indicating key points are encouraged. Abbreviations should not be used in the title.
Acronyms should be written in full the first time, mentioned in the text, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
Always follow SI Units.
Scientific names must be in Italic.
Use a negative exponent (e.g. kg m -3 ) and do not indicate units as divisions (e.g. kg/m 3 ).
Chemical formulae should be written in a standard form such as “CaCO3 ”, not as “CaCO3”. Use a zero before decimal points such as “0.45,” not “.45.”
There shall be no citations or references in the abstract specifically. If there is a need to cite references, please provide the sources in brackets.
- Title: Times New Roman, 12 points, Upper case, Centered text in bold
- Body: Times New Roman, 11 points; Line spacing: 1, one column of text
- Affiliations should be indicated with superscript Arabic numbers appearing at the end of surname/family name.
- A superscript asterisk shout be used for the corresponding author
- Names of affiliations should be given including the country.
- If there is more than one name and address, they should be related by superscript numbers.
Surname INITIALS 1 , Surname INITIALS 1* and Surname INITIALS 2
- Department, Faculty, University, Country
- Department, Institute, Country
*email@example.com ( * Email address of the corresponding author)
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
extended ABSTRACT SUBMIT Deadline
Submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
|OTHER IMPORTANT DATES|
Early Bird Payment Deadline:
14th December 2021
Regular Payment Deadline
24th January 2022
Full Paper Submission
13th April 2022
About the Reviewing Process
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the International Scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the The 8th International Conference On Education 2022 (ICEDU 2022).
Important information for the Co-Authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) Registration Fee.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.