Publication Opportunities at the 10th International Conference on Education 2024
“We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination”
We are dedicated to support you through every phase of your journey in research publication. With the aim of locating your research to the right destination, the 10th International Conference on Education (ICEDU) 2024 has amplified its publication opportunities by partnering with TIIKM Publishing!
BOOK OF ABSTRACT
Conference participants will get guidance from TIIKM Publishing on how to submit papers to prestigious journals which are published by internationally renowned publishers.
Peer reviewed journals are subjecting all submissions to an independent double-blind peer-review process. The decision on publication is an editorial decision depending on the peer-review process. Participants are advised to read the journal’s scope and aim before deciding or submit to the suitable journal.
TIIKM Publishing support includes:
- Assistance in Identifying the Most Suitable Journal for Your Study
- Support to Develop the Full Paper through Pre and Post Conference Workshops
- Provide Comprehensive Review Comments by a Scientific Committee to Improve the Quality of the Paper prior to Submission to a Journal
The Journal of Environmental Education
Editor in chief: Alberto (Tico) Arenas
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus
Web of ScienceProQuest
The Journal of Educators Online
Online ISSN: 1547-500X
Editor in chief:B. Jean Mandernach, PhD; Grand Canyon University, USA
Publisher: Matthew Elbeck
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus, ERIC (Education Resources Information Center), EBSCO, DOAJ, Elsevier BV, ASCI-Database
The Educational Forum
Editor in chief:Monica Taylor – Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey
Emily J. Klein – Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus, ERIC (Education Resources Information Center), PubMed, ProQuest, Elsevier BV
Journal of student affairs research and practice
Editor in chief:Prof. Bridget Turner Kelly, University of Maryland, College Park
Publisher: Taylor and Francis Ltd
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus, EBSCOhost, PubMed, ProQuest, Web of Science, OCLC, Education Research Index, Education Source, Gale, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of College Reading and Learning
Editor in chief:Sarah Felber, University of Maryland University College
Publisher: Taylor and Francis Ltd
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus, EBSCOhost, ProQuest, OCLC, Education Research Index, Education Database, Gale, ERIC (Education Resources Information Center), Ovid
Learning and Teaching
Editor in chief:Penny Welch, Faculty of Arts, Business and Social Sciences, University of Wolverhampton
Publisher: Berghahn Journals
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus (Elsevier), Australian Council for Education Research, Bibliometric Research Indicator List (BFI) – Level 2, Education Abstracts (H.W. Wilson/EBSCO), Education Index (H.W. Wilson/EBSCO), Education Research Complete (EBSCO), Education Resources Information Center (Institute of Education Sciences), Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science), ERIC Digital Library, European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS), IBR – International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences (De Gruyter), IBZ – International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (De Gruyter), MLA International Bibliography, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers, Research into Higher Education Abstracts (Taylor & Francis), TOC Premier Table of Contents (EBSCO)
Action Learning: Research and Practice
Editor in chief: George Boak
Publisher: Taylor and Francis
Abstracted/ Indexed in indexed in Australian Education Index (AEI), Australian Research Council (ARC) Ranked Journal List, British Education Index, EBSCO, Scopus
Transformation in Higher Education
Editor in chief: Shan Simmonds
Publisher: African Online Scientific Information Systems (Pty) Ltd
Abstracted/ Indexed in DOAJ, ERIC, AGORA, EBSCO, Scopus
Conference attendees have more options to submit their full papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get to know other publication avenues indicating “Full Paper Publication Details – 10th International Conference on Education 2024” in the subject line.
- We will guide you to prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements through simplified guides.
- Our publication support will contact you within one week after the conference and guide you on improving submission for your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email.
- We will help you to follow the guidelines and do the submission precisely.
- The process might look extremely complicated and tiresome. With our publication support packs, we will support you to navigate the process.
- Trust our years of experience in supporting conference participants to produce high quality papers for academic journals.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS OF ICEDU 2024
“Full papers submitted for the Conference Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Education in 2024 (ICEDU 2024) will undergo a double-blind reviewing process. They will be electronically published in open access format with the ISSN 2613-8417 in the proceedings, accompanied by a DOI number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Conference proceeding is indexed in Google Scholar and Crossref, and we are committed to striving for indexing in Scopus, Thomson Reuters, and CABI for your papers.
- The entire process is managed through the Online Journal System, maintaining professionalism.
- A double-blind peer-review process ensures developmental feedback for your paper.
- Crossref provides a DOI link for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
- Manuscripts are archived in the Online Journal System (OJS) maintained by TIIKM, linked with Google Scholar to enhance citations.
- You can share your paper on web-based sources and author profiles to bolster your academic profile.
- This opportunity can facilitate entry into Ph.D. or Master’s programs and scholarship applications.
- Publishing your work can boost your career and increase your self-confidence.
All manuscripts are expected to be prepared as a single editable MS Word document with the complete text, references, tables and figures included.
The manuscript should be in English and checked for grammar and language errors.
Identify one author as the corresponding author (All future communications will be done through the corresponding author).
The corresponding author should take the approval of all authors for submission. TIIKM will not be responsible to answer co-authors of the manuscript.
The Corresponding author is responsible for the full paper submitted to TIIKM. Co-authors’ names, affiliations and email addresses should be correctly mentioned in the manuscripts and entered in the OJS.
All contributors included in your paper should properly acknowledge with referencing and if your study has been funded or supported by any institution, agency, etc…, please indicate the same under “Acknowledgement”
Authors must follow guide for authors strictly. Editors reserve the right to adjust the style to certain standards of uniformity.
If the reviewers suggest advanced revisions, authors will be provided more time to revise the manuscript. In such a scenario, the publication of the manuscript will be pushed to the next issue.
We follow universal accepted ethics & policies on publication and authors are advised to read and follow the instructions before making the submission.
- Attend the conference and present your research work.
- If your preference is to publish in conference proceedings, carefully review the provided information.
- Download the full paper template for conference proceedings.
- Prepare your manuscript following the provided guidelines.
- Upload your paper via TIIKM Online Journal Systems (OJS) by the specified deadline (To be Updated).
- Receive review comments from qualified reviewers for your paper.
- Revise your paper based on the review comments.
- Upload the revised paper by the stipulated deadline.
- Receive the edited manuscript for screening before DOI submission.
- Confirm your final paper copy and provide the camera-ready version.
- Have your paper published in OJS.
- Receive the DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Please note that separate email instructions will be provided for account creation and submission guidance after the conference.
To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide Full paper template. Please save the template to your hard drive, ready for use.
Follow this order when typing manuscripts*: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendix
This format is provided for original research papers. Authors can follow respective formats for review articles, book reviews, commentaries etc.
Word limit: The Abstract should be no more than 275 words and one paragraph only. The target length for an article is 3,000–5,000 words (excluding figures, tables and references). Articles should not exceed 6,500 words including abstract, endnotes, tables, figures, figure captions or legends, references, acknowledgements and appendices
No more than 6 keywords. Read making your article more discoverable, including information on choosing a title and search engine optimization.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman 11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, using the format and reference of American Psychological Association (APA).
- Figures. Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for color, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, GIF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX).
- Tables. Tables should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files.
- Equations. If you are submitting your manuscript as a Word document, please ensure that equations are editable.
- Units. Please use SI units (non-italicized).
- Should be used sparingly – only where they ease the reader’s task by reducing repetition of long, technical terms. Initially use the word in full, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter use the abbreviation only.
At Publishelp, we recognize that your research is a culmination of your expertise, dedication, and a significant contribution to the scholarly community. As a dedicated service tailored exclusively for conference participants, we are committed to enhancing the quality of your academic paper and aiding you in achieving your publication aspirations.
Our Distinguished SERVICE
Within the realm of Publishelp, we offer a trio of distinguished services, meticulously designed to empower you on your journey to scholarly publication:
Prepare for your academic journey with unwavering confidence by enrolling in our pre-conference workshops, where esteemed trainers impart invaluable skills, from refining research questions to strategically structuring your paper
Navigate the complex world of scholarly journals with ease by utilizing our personalized journal recommendation service, expertly tailored to your research’s focus and scope, saving you time and ensuring your work gains the recognition it deserves
Enhance the quality and impact of your academic work with our meticulous paper quality inspection service, providing invaluable insights and recommendations to improve clarity, coherence, and overall excellence.
You have to be a paid participant for the conference
Have your full paper sent to email@example.com 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – ICEDU 2023”
Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Mr. Dinusha Randimal at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
- This is a free project designed by TIIKM and ICEDU to help conference participants develop their career an extra mile.
We offer a range of academic services with the aim of supporting you to success your journey in research publication.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact Mr. Dinusha Randimal at email@example.com from our team.
Are you a conference participant looking for guidance on publishing your research? We’re here to help! Our Publication Inquiry Support service is designed to answer all your questions and assist you in navigating the publication process effectively.
Contact: Mr. Dinusha Randimal
WhatsApp: +94 77 059 5907
Copyright © 2024 TIIKM Publishing, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by TIIKM – IT Team
Disclaimer: TIIKM Publishing is a platform assisting scholars to get their valuable research work published and aspire their dreams as scholars with a solid research background. We serve the purpose of knowledge transfer and own all copyrights in the texts, images, graphics, user interface and other contents provided on the website. You may use the services and other contents included in this page for your own individual non-commercial and information purpose only. Any other use, including any commercial purpose and illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.