Abstract Submission Process You are invited to send your abstract to the 4th International Conference on Education (ICEDU 2018), you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review and if it is accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed. Download Abstract Template Deadlines
- Abstracts submission: 11th January 2018
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 8th March 2018
- Full paper submission: 26th April 2018
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 8th March 2018