ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: 15thFebruary 2017
Please submit you abstract to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Abstract Template
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the International conference on Education (ICEDU 2017), your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 15th February 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 20th March 2017
- Full paper submission: 22nd May 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.