In-Person Participant’s Registration
1. Oral Presentations
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the days of the conference.
- All presentations must run on the Windows operating system – the Laptop and the Multimedia Projector will be available. The recommended software to be used is Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Presentations MUST be submitted to the IT table 15 minutes in advance to your talk. Having the presentation files loaded in advance will help to ensure that the sessions run according to the schedule without any delays.
- Bring an extra-copy of your presentation to the conference on a USB media storage device. This copy is to be used as a backup if required at the IT table. Make sure the USB media storage device and presentation file is properly labeled with your name, presentation day, and time.
2. Poster Presentations
If you wish to present your research via a poster, a poster presentation session is allocated. Each poster is displayed in one hour session. Dimensions for the posters are 2*3 feet (Width 2 and Height 3). Poster stands will be provided for display by the Conference organizers.
3. Non- Presenters (Attendee)
You are also invited to attend the conference as an attendee/listener. You could actively engage in sharing your experience and network throughout the conference. A participation certificate will be given to every attendee.
- All the benefits of in-person participant.
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from the same organization/institution.
Registration fee includes
- 5 Refreshments (Morning and Evening)
- 3 Lunch and 1 Dinner.
- Abstract Book (Hard Copy)
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Bag
- Conference Group Photo
- Attendance/Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout.
(Please note the registration fee does not include domestic transport, tours or accommodation. The specified additional could be booked at the time of online registration).
If you are unable to attend the conference in person but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. Your presentation will be uploaded to the conference website. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation, and the book of abstracts along with the conference pack.
Registration fee includes
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, abstract book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference.