Full Paper Guidelines for ICEDU 2018
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the 4th International Conference on Education, you are encouraged to submit the manuscripts before 26th April 2018 and final manuscripts must be send to the email@example.com
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in progress in all of the areas mentioned in the focus area. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
Full paper reviewing process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of significance and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process
- The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) and named with author’s abstract number and name.
- All manuscripts should be in English. Please ensure that your manuscript is not having any errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
- Download the Full Paper Template and thoroughly take after the designing rules.
- The format will help you to present your manuscript, subsequently you are asked for to take after the configuration thoroughly.
- Full manuscript that do not follow this format will be rejected.
- If paper is requested for revise we will send back to you with comments and you must send the corrected paper within a week.
If you have any technical issue or if you need any further assistance in submitting your manuscript, please contact Ms. Shanika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal Publication Guidelines
If you wish to submit your manuscript in supporting journals of the upcoming conference please follow the supporting journal’s submission process and the template guidelines. For more info please visit the page Publication